Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Does anyone know...???

  1. #11
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know...???

    don't they dip them in mayonaise? (their fries)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know...???

    That is what they dip them in(fries) I do to it's good! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    free like OJ all day

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does anyone know...???

    I've tried dipping my fries in mayonaise and it is pretty good, but I like chili and cheese alot better on my fries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •